WHO CAN APPLY
No open calls.
Projects for improving the inclusion of Roma pupils
These projects will address the need to increase the organizational capacity of institutions / organizations to ensure an effective inclusion of Roma children.
The projects will facilitate:
- training of teachers in areas such as: promoting an inclusive school and teaching in a multicultural environment, democracy, tolerance, anti-discrimination, etc.;
- learning activities with Roma and non-Roma parents together;
- extra-curricular activities for Roma and non-Roma children to foster social inclusion and competencies.
Direct target group: schools involved in the projects
End beneficiaries: Roma and non-Roma pupils and parents, and teachers in the respective schools
Coordinator institutions / organisations and participant schools which may apply for projects within the section dedicated to the improvement of the Roma pupils’ inclusion are presented in the section: “Are You Eligible?”
- Inclusion of Roma pupils in schools (available only for Round 1 – 2018)
- Inclusion of Roma pupils in schools (available for Round 2 – 2018, 2019 and 2020)
- Inclusion of Roma pupils in schools (available for Round 2021, updated)
Reference Documents for:
2017 National Call
News from Roma Component
Connect with us
More information, more inspiration
ANPCDEFP, Splaiul Independenței, nr. 313,
Biblioteca Centrală a Universității "Politehnica" București,
etajul 1, Sector 6, 060042, București, România
The written, audio and video materials, including photographs on this website do not represent the position of the National Focal Point (the Ministry of European Funds) or of the EEA Grants Financial Mechanism Office. The previously mentioned institutions cannot be held responsible for their further usage. Any use of the written, audio and video materials, including photographs will specify the source: www.eea4edu.ro.
This website is optimized to be browsed with Google Chrome.