2018: Enhancing Quality in Teachers’ Training – CCD Cluj
Project Promoter: Teachers Training Center in Cluj County
General Objective: Improving the skills of the educational experts in Cluj Teachers Training Center (CCD) by taking part in mobilities for training and counseling on human rights and inclusive education of disadvantaged groups.
- Develop the capacity of design/implementing/evaluating trainings for teachers and other professionals on the topic of human rights education as well as inclusive education for disadvantaged groups;
- To familiarize with the new and effective adult teaching methods in the field of human rights as well as inclusive education of disadvantaged groups;
- To increase the confidence in applying adult interactive and learner-centered methods;
- To obtain the competences to plan future cooperation activities in the field of human rights education and in inclusive education of disadvantaged groups.
Activities organised by NO partners:
- Seminar and Study Visit on „Human Rights Education and Democracy Citizenship”, organized by Human Rights Academy, Olso.
- Seminar and Study Visit on “Adult education training focusing on quality standards for online education, inclusive education of groups with disadvantaged background, e-learning tools”, organized by Flexible Education, Lysaker.
- Developed professional competences in the field of human rights (3 teachers) and in inclusion of disadvantaged groups (4 teachers);
- The impact study of the activities in CCD, using research tools developed by the participants in the mobilities as a result of the training in Norwegian institutions addressing adult education;
- Adapted and the reviewed institutional internal procedures relating to teachers training activities;
- Training of teachers’ trainers in the field of human rights and education of disadvantaged groups;
- 10 training seminars in the field of human rights and in the field of education of disadvantaged groups organized for partners, school managers;
- Distribution of educational resources to institutions in the county.